March 2022 Minutes
Wednesday, March 9, 2021
Welcome, Stephen McBride
Treasurer’s Report, Stacey Cordeiro
- $10 in donations in the month of February, $1.05 interest income
- Monthly expenses: payment processing and zoom= $17.19
- Net income: -6.14
- Assets $11,054.39
- No liabilities
Police Report, Officer George Downing
- Contact: George.Downing@pd.Boston.gov
- C11CSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/C11cso
- Dublin Night Club (Stoughton Street): March 2nd, units responded to 6 rounds and separate rounds on Cushing street for a total of 14 rounds. 4 vehicles and one window sustained damage. Sunday March 6, license premise violation was issued to the Dublin House. March 7, there was a disorderly conduct charge against a customer.
- Question about police activity last Saturday and Sunday. Officer Downing outlined arrests that were made related to drug activity. This is part of a larger investigation.
- Social Committee, Steve Farrell / Starr Vermeulen
- Our Hot Toddy Tumble is scheduled for March 25th. Hosts and participants both needed.
- Planning & Development, Kit Binns / Stephen McBride
- Old Citizens Bank Parking (corner of Columbia and Cushing) lot project questions were raised to the developer. This will become 60 income restricted houses, 9 condo units (3 income restricted), all first time homeowner, 94 parking spaces.
- Site 1 (Strand and Library project): Working on reformatting the RFP for the library, commercial and housing part of this project.
- Comfort Kitchen: This project is moving along to become a coffee shop and full service restaurant with weekend brunch and event space. Proposed opening date is July 2022.
- Greenspace & Friends of Downer Park, Carly Cederquist
- Reaching out to Councilor Baker’s Office regarding the seeding and mud in portions of the park.
- Outreach Committee, Stacey Cordeiro
- Next Meeting: March 23rd.
- Traffic Committee, Chris Vella
- Reach out to Stephen McBride regarding questions and concerns
Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Services Update, Denise DosSantos
- No update this month
On The Hill, Meaghan Agnew
- Calling all books and book lovers! Free Library on the hill on Windermere Road, next to the garden. Looking for books and for people to take books!
- Next meeting may have an in person component along with a virtual option as well. More information to come.
The City of Boston offers clothing and textile recycling at no cost. You can find a drop box location or schedule a pick on the city’s website by clicking here.
Our Hot Toddy Tumble is scheduled for April 29th. Hosts and participants both needed – more details will be shared during the meeting.
Community meeting re: 77 Stoughton happening this week